Sunday 30 August 2009

Useless Doctors

I'm feeling very low-spirited.

I've thought this morning how little my GP has done to help, despite my having a diagnosis of Severe Depression since last Christmas, on which diagnostic questionnaire I said I had thought of killing myself, and despite my having said I had considered suicide to her in person only two or three months ago.

I haven't even had a cursory offer of anti-depressants. I had hoped my new GP would be better than my old one who retired, who was lackadaisical. But he at least would set up treatment when problems were forced into his attention.

I don't know what else to say to her.But I can't go on like this, because I'm getting to the stage where I just want to die and end this dreadful hopelessness for good and I'm frightened I will give in and kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment