Friday 31 July 2009

Hyper-femine Feminine or Gamine

I'm going through one of my periodic "women aren't female enough" phases. This is when I look at women and they seem too like men, in as far as they have legs, shoulders, noses and all the other bodily parts of the human species. I'm yet to figure out quite what I want them to be, quite what kind of bodies they should have. Obviously something ab-human or meta-human.

It's odd really because most of the rest of the time I prefer gamine women, women with a slightly asexual, even boyish look, small breasted but with full hips. The width of the hips is more important than the presence of a waist, although a small waist and full hips and thighs is best. In fact the gene-hackers could do away with breasts and I wouldn't be bothered.

I'm mad you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment