Friday 2 October 2009

Graphic: Lions and Tigers and Bare Ass - Oh My!

Some more erotic illustrations by Tosh10 Saek1 (my previous Saek1 post is here) - this time from my own collection, accumulated over the years, most from the late 70s through to the early 90s.


I'll start with my favourite - I found this in an annual of Japanese illustration sometime in the mid 80s but it was already a few years old then. I adapted the theme myself for a westernised version in which Dorothy Gale was similarly attacked by the Tin Man, who had already dismembered the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow, and had impaled Toto. I have quite an obsession with the Wizard of Oz despite not being gay -I find it a very erotically charged film. So thanks to Tosh1o Saek1 for providing me with inspiration from this fantasy of Japanese demons and girls in sailor suits.



Unusual for Saek1, an illustration in which the man is the sexual victim of the woman. I love the strange mix of sadism, sexuality, surrealism, traditional Japanese illustration, and pop art styling in his work.



A strong sense of sadistic dread, the elderly couple with their hands already chopped off, the girl struggling against the man with the axe. I'd love to know whether these scenarios refer to specific Japanese cultural icons and situations, whether they appear less surreal to someone steeped in Japanese culture.



I find this picture very erotic, despite being baffled as to what it's about: a doll of Emperor Hirohito lowers a bound naked young woman onto the spiked head of a giant Kewpie Doll, watched by a smirking M1ckey Mouse Doll and Jack-in-the-Box. The only sense I can make of it is a revenge of the toys, in which a baby doll is the agent of hurting a young woman in the place where babies come from.



A young woman uses the sharp horn of a theatrical mask either as a dildo, or perhaps as a means to kill herself via her womb. Another picture I fing baffling yet exciting.



An old woman wanks an elderly man while they listen to the torture games of the couple in the next room (is one of them their daughter or son?) I love the little kitten crossing the threshold between the rooms, between youth and age, and becoming the only party that knows what is really going on. The Japanese have a strong history of depicting as erotic the impostion on women of restraint and pain on women.



A perverse rendition of a scene from the "Journey to the West" Monkey King legend - I'm not sure of the identity of the persons being molested by the two demons, but I suspect the monk is Tripitaka, who is traditionally played in drama by a young woman. The monk definitely has tits and a nicely rounded female bum.



A remarkably restrained and normal scenario for Saek1, but still quite sadistic.



A man and boy light fireworks, the boy watching with interest while the man lights the fuse of a firework lodged in the bound woman's vagina or anus. Another image I find a great turn-on.

That exhausts my collection of illustrations by this artist. If I can find the Wizard of Oz drawing I made I may post that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment